Pennsylvania Marital Separation Agreement
Filling out our online Pennsylvania Marital Separation Agreement Questionnaire is free, and there is no time limit. You may save your answers and return as often as you like. After you finish, you can decide whether or not to purchase.
What is a Marital Separation Agreement?
A marital separation agreement, also known as a property settlement agreement, is a written contract dividing your property, spelling out your rights, and settling problems such as alimony and custody.
The Pennsylvania Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) that we provide will cover every major circumstance and enable you to deal with the following issues:
- Child Support Payments Under Pennsylvania Law
- Spousal Maintenance Under Pennsylvania Law
- Property Division
- Division of Debts
- Health Insurance
- Disposition of the Marital Home
- Pension Plans
- Tax Issues
- Future Dispute Settlement
- We will draft specific language when required and amend your agreement at any time up to the time you file for your divorce. We will provide you with legal advice on issues that you need to reach agreement with your spouse before you finalize your agreement. Legal advice is included within our fixed fee. Ordinarily you execute an MSA before you file your divorce papers, normally at the time that you separate.
Guarantee: We offer a 100% refund if you are not satisfied.