Skip to content

Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills

Pennsylvania Wills for You and Your Family

Every one should have a Will. Unless you have a Will, when you die, the courts will decide how your assets will be distributed. If you have children, the courts may decide their future as well.

Our estate planning documents include legal advice, so you get the speed of an Internet-based service, and the advantage of working with a lawyer so you get it right.

The other documents that are important are the Power of Attorney with a Durable Provision and a Living Will/Health Care Power of Attorney.

Start for Free

Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. You can save your answers and return at a later time. When you are ready, you may decide whether or not to purchase this legal service.

Pennsylvania Will for a Married Person (Will for a Married Individual)

Pennsylvania Will for a Single Person (Will for a Single Individual)

Estate Planning Package for a Single Person (Includes Will, Power of Attorney with Durable Provision, and Living Will/Health Care Power of Attorney). (This is the best value.)

Estate Planning Package for a Married Couple  (Includes Wills, Powers of Attorney with a Durable Provison, and Living Wills/Health Care Powers of Attorney). (This is the best value.)

Our online process enables us to deliver a Will to you within 4 business days. Expedited service is also available. (2 business day delivery)

Are you a candidate for our online Will service?

Not every person is a good candidate for our online Pennsylvania Will service.

If any of these circumstances apply to your individual situation, you should not use this online service.

  • You want to disinherit a wife or child from your estate.
  • You own property in a foreign country.
  • You or your spouse are citizens of another country.
  • You have significant assets. If you have substantial assets there may be additional tax planning issues that must be considered.
  • You anticipate that your Will may be contested.
  • You own a business, which is your major source of income, and it is a substantial asset.

If your personal situation has certain complexities such as those listed above, you should consider contacting us to further discuss your situation by phone or in person.

This initial consultation is provided to you at no cost.  If you are out of state, but your family member is a Pennsylvania resident and you need our help, please contact us.  We can help via our online law firm capabilities.

Just call or contact us via this web site.

Guarantee: We offer a 100% refund if you are not satisfied.